Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TOM CRUISE TO PLAY JACK REACHER? PLEASE SAY IT ISN'T SO............

Is this the greatest casting mistake ever? I suspect so.

To start with Tom Cruise is about 5 ft 7 inches tall. And as Reacher fans we all know that Jack Reacher is 6ft 5.
 Not only that but he is a chain-smoking, coffee-addicted hard man with dirty blond hair.

Tom Cruise? Please no........................

The fans will be up in arms, I am, and there is no way I am going to a movie, ever, with Tom Cruise playing Jack Reacher. Tell the movie makers to read the books again.

2 comments:

Tim Blackmore said...

I'm told they're going to use the reverse-hobbit technology.

Joanne said...

I thought TC was quite good in Collateral (2004). He played a psycho hitman – it’s the meanest role I’ve seen him in. As for height, who knew George Clooney was a shortie until everyone said so. The screen is deceptive, camera angles tricky. :)